Friday, November 16, 2007

early in the morning, woke up at 6am
slept again. then woke up at 6.45am
ate breakfast, waited for my mom's husband come down bring me go sch
cuz got netball. after netball, have drill test training
during netball, court game, i fell down ): sian
my elbow & knee bleeded abit.
im super tired already after netball training, plus i fell down
and i still have training for the drill test stage 1 tomorrow. sian
after netball, went to find yicong.
as she stays nearby, went to a mama shop and buy cup noodles then buy bubbletea and went to her house to eat that for lunch.
after lunch and all, walk back to sch for drill training.
esther was late again. LOL :x
drill training, totally have no strength to march liao lor
oh gosh. after drill, super tired
walk to mrt with esther, chat alot with her.
she take till toa pa yoh, not like me, SIMEI! a total of 19 stops ! -.-
in mrt, still sms-ed her. really have alot to chat with her huh. lol
reach home, decided to polish my boots while watching prince become frog the DVD borrowed from yicong :D super funny lor. haha
i have not been polishing my boots for like 1 month liao, esther also, and tomorrow is my drill test
the drill test also includes uniform checkings. sian
watch wang zi bian qing wa till 7pm
then watch the 7pm show, didnt know that its zuai hou yi ji liao
decided to play audi, although i have to sleep early today cuz tomorrow have to wake up at 6am to go for the drill test. i dont even give a damn about it :x lol
be4 playing audi, had the mind to blog. so im blogging now lor. duh.
my mom, her husband, and my bro this morning had already left for desaru
omg ! dumped me alone at home. no luh. still have my maid and my joejoe (:
becuz of the drill test tomorrow, im leaving for desaru tomorrow evening with 1 of my mom's fren. sian
i really hope that the 7 of us who are taking the drill test would pass.
im scared that i fail ! lol. if i fail, i malu liao lor, cuz i've been doing drill since pri3
gtg play audi le, with amanda
tata :D